Subhanallah, there are so many problems people are facing, and I remembered I had read something. I have found it, and below I share it with you.
· Hasbunallahu wa naymal Wakeel (aale Imraan:173)
حَسْبُنَا اللّهُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ
Quran.nu"Allah is Sufficient for us! And He is the Best Disposer of affairs."
Pickthall "Allah is Sufficient for us! Most Excellent is He in Whom we trust!"
Shakir "Allah is sufficient for us and most excellent is the Protector."
Yusuf Ali "For us Allah sufficeth, and He is the best disposer of affairs."
Just after this, Allah (swt) says:
فَانقَلَبُواْ بِنِعْمَةٍ مِّنَ اللّهِ وَفَضْلٍ لَّمْ يَمْسَسْهُمْ سُوءٌ وَاتَّبَعُواْ رِضْوَانَ اللّهِ وَاللّهُ ذُو فَضْلٍ عَظِيمٍ
Quran.nu "So they returned with Grace and Bounty from Allah. No harm touched them; and they followed the good Pleasure of Allah. And Allah is the Owner of Great Bounty."
Pickthall "So they returned with grace and favour from Allah, and no harm touched them. They followed the good pleasure of Allah, and Allah is of Infinite Bounty.
Shakir "So they returned with favor from Allah and (His) grace, no evil touched them and they followed the pleasure of Allah; and Allah is the Lord of mighty grace."
Yusuf Ali "And they returned with Grace and bounty from Allah. no harm ever touched them: For they followed the good pleasure of Allah. And Allah is the Lord of bounties unbounded."
· La ilaha illa anta Subhanaka inni kuntu minaz Zwalimeen (alAnbiya: 87)
87. There is no god but Thou, glory be to Thee; surely I am of those who make themselves to suffer loss.
لَّا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
Just after this it says in the Quran that
88. So We responded to him and delivered him from the grief and thus do We deliver the believers.
فَاسْتَجَبْنَا لَهُ وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ مِنَ الْغَمِّ وَكَذَلِكَ نُنجِي الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
Wa ufawwidu amree ilalla; innallaha baseerum bil ibaad (Ghaafir: 44)
44. I entrust my affair to Allah, Surely Allah sees the servants.
وَأُفَوِّضُ أَمْرِي إِلَى اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بَصِيرٌ بِالْعِبَادِ
In the next Ayah it says:
45. So Allah protected him from the evil (consequences) of what they planned, and the most evil punishment overtook Firon's people:
فَوَقَاهُ اللَّهُ سَيِّئَاتِ مَا مَكَرُوا وَحَاقَ بِآلِ فِرْعَوْنَ سُوءُ الْعَذَابِ
Ma sha`Allah la quwwata illa billah (Kahf: 39 )
39. It is as Allah has pleased, there is no power save in Allah?
مَا شَاء اللَّهُ لَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ
For it says next:
إِن تُرَنِ أَنَا أَقَلَّ مِنكَ مَالًا وَوَلَدًا
If you consider me to be inferior to you in wealth and children,
40. Then maybe my Lord will give me what is better than your garden, and send on it a thunderbolt from heaven so that it shall become even ground without plant,
فَعَسَى رَبِّي أَن يُؤْتِيَنِ خَيْرًا مِّن جَنَّتِكَ وَيُرْسِلَ عَلَيْهَا حُسْبَانًا مِّنَ السَّمَاء فَتُصْبِحَ صَعِيدًا زَلَقًا