condemn US torture of Dr Afia Siddiqui
What with murders, wars, theft, fraud, deceipt, infidelity, the rush for instant gratification ... does'nt the world looks like having gone mad. However if you submit to the One and Only God, the Creator and Sustainer of all, the One without any blemish, weakness or relatives, you have nothing to worry about. *** I bear witness that there is no God other than Allah, Lord of the Worlds, unique in His Person and Actions. Allah's peace and blessings be upon Muhammad (the last Messenger and Prophet of Allah) and all those who follow his Sunnah.

link for all duas

please click on label duas for authentic supplications --

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Muslims-R-US and Day in the life of muslim kidz

The blogs: muslims-r-us and Day in the life of muslim kidz have most of what I had wanted to collect in this blog of mine. Hence I will not be adding much to my blog, unless I get an inspiration.

Like today, when I was thinking of quiting. I have thought a lot about it, and even quit at times, but I have always been brought back by Allah's Mercy. This time I thought I should really give up for good, now that I am older and weaker and with even less sight and more impaired hearing. There seems no point in torturing myself with mistakes I make and them worrying about the consequences. But through muslims-r-us I have again been led to:

hidayaonline

where I read this:

The art of beseeching Allah (swt)

Subhanallah, whatever I have been able to do and pass the time in this world has been entirely due to Allah's Mercy, not due to any capabilities that I had. And yet here I was ready to give up. Rabbighfirlee.

So, back to the grindstone, or rather Allah's rahmah :)

No comments: